reCAPTCHA in WP comments form plugin is an ANTISPAM tool that adds a Google reCAPTCHA field inside the comments form of your WP theme when the user is not logged in preventing fraudulent or deceptive comments.
The plugin also introduces a second verification process that detects the unauthorized direct accesses by spam robots to the WP comments system and allows you to decide what you want to do with those comments.
- All variants of Google reCAPTCHA field are available
- Two simple steps Installation Wizard
- Automatic default configuration settings for all plugin components
- Automatic default configuration for reCAPTCHA field
- Configuration settins page for plugin
- Configuration settings for ANTISPAM operation
- Four modes of operation in case of spam robots threats (SPAM, TRASH, DELETE or DIE)
- Visual configuration settings for reCAPTCHA field: theme, size, type, align, language
- Dynamic comments form sample for viewing configuration changes
- Visual Help
- RTL Language support
- Admin color schemes adapted
- Forced language option for reCAPTCHA field
- Plugin blocks the HTML form and the submit button while reCAPTCHA field is not verified
- Plugin changes HTML structure of the comments form to prevent malicious automatic sendings while reCAPTCHA field is not verified
- Plugin also blocks other elements with
[type=submit]inside form in case of a theme customized comments form
- You can write your own additional CSS for the recAPTCHA field
- Restore default value buttons in plugin configuration section for helping you in case of changing WP theme, accidental errors, test environtments, etc.
- reCAPTCHA verification process via ajax before submitting the form
- Second security process ckeck for preventing any security breach before saving the comment
- Supporting four different WP comments form HTML structure types
- Advanced plugin options based on HTML queries for inserting the reCAPTCHA plugin in all kinds of WP themes
- Advanced ID’s tags settings for using this plugin with WP Themes that creates its own comments form HTML struct
- New mínimum CSS styles for recaptcha alignment
Translators are welcomed. Please send me an e-mail using the support page.